Welcome to Florence d'Or: The Journal

Before Florence d'Or became a business, it was a vision. The idea was given to me by the Holy Spirit on 27 November 2025. From the very beginning, I saw it as more than a fragrance brand, I saw it as a legacy capable of creating opportunities, building wealth, and delivering lasting value for generations to come.

In French, d'Or means gold, exclusivity, prestige, and worth. But the name Florence carries something more personal than that. Florence is named after my mother, Mrs. Florence Oke Nenuwa, who has been a constant source of strength, encouragement, and support throughout my life. I wanted her name attached to something enduring, something that could be remembered long after I'm gone. As Florence d'Or grows, I want the story of the woman behind the name to travel with it.

The brand launched on 28 March 2026. Although I initially hoped to wait until CAC registration was completed, I decided not to delay the journey any longer. On 22 April 2026, the business was officially registered as FLORENCE D'OR ENTERPRISES.

Today, Florence d'Or curates premium fragrances for individuals who value elegance, confidence, presence, and refined taste.

My vision extends beyond resale. One day, I intend for Florence d'Or to create its own collections and stand among the world's most respected fragrance houses. I admire brands that have built global recognition through excellence, craftsmanship, and consistency. The dream is that when people speak about iconic names in fragrance and luxury, Florence d'Or will be part of that conversation.

Not because it became popular.

But because it became exceptional.

This journal exists to document that journey: the lessons, challenges, milestones, victories, mistakes, growth, and faith required to build a brand from the ground up.

I am starting from where I am, with what I have, while keeping my eyes on where I am going.

This is the beginning.

Habakkuk 2:2–3

Then the LORD answered me and said: 'Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time; but at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.'

Job 8:7

'Though your beginning was small, yet your latter end would increase abundantly.'

Welcome to Florence d'Or: The Journal



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cost of Starting Small

Launching Before I Felt Ready